Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Opening Day for the 2021 Farmers Market has been delayed two weeks until May 16th due to Covid-19.
Visit the New Baltimore Farmer's Market website for updates, details and photos.
Text NBFMNEWS to 22828 to join the free New...
Yard waste pick up begins after April 1, 2021.
City-wide large brush pick up will be the first week of May 2021. All large brush should be piled curbside (unbound) by Monday morning of that week. DPS will make ONE pass through the city t...
Click for more information on the City of New Baltimore Lion's Club 2021 Sprinterfest!
Follow current events and news updates from the DIA!
Utility Billing Updates
1. Penalties: Penalties have been reinstated as of February 1, 2021. Penalties are applied the day after the due date printed on your utility bill. Penalties are 10% of your most recent quarterly bill balance. (You are stil...
The following are some resources regarding COVID:
1. When to get tested for Coronavirus
2. How to get tested for Coronavirus
3. COVID-19 State Testing Directory
4. At-home Cornavirus Testing
5. Drive-thru Covid-19 Testing
6. When wil...