- Absentee ballots were taken to the post office on Friday, October 2, 2020 for delivery.
- 1/3 of the City of New Baltimore's registered voters were sent absentee ballots.
- If anyone would still like to receive an absentee ballot, please contact the Clerk's Office at 586-725-2151.
- Please return your ballot as soon as possible! You can return your ballot by: mail or placing it in one of the three secure drop boxes located at City Hall which are checked throughout the day.
- The last date to receive an absentee ballot is Saturday, October 31, 2020. The Clerk's Office will be open from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- If you have not received your ballot by October 15, please contact the Clerk's Office for further instructions.
- Please note that absentee ballots are mailed out daily as we receive applications!
Thank you for your patience!
Please feel free to contact City Clerk Marcia Shinska with any questions or concerns!
Marcia Shinska: firstname.lastname@example.org Clerk's Office: 586-725-2151