Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
See the attached flyer for the 2021 Scarecrow Contest application and details!
See the attached news release regarding FEMA assistance for City of New Baltimore residents:FEMA Assistance News Release FEMA Assistance - What to Expect
Utility Billing Updates
1. Penalties: Penalties have been reinstated as of February 1, 2021. Penalties are applied the day after the due date printed on your utility bill. Penalties are 10% of your most recent quarterly bill balance. (You...
Visit the New Baltimore Farmer's Market website for updates, details and photos.
Text NBFMNEWS to 22828 to join the free New Baltimore Farmers Market newsletter club!
Click here for the Farmer's Market application packet!
Follow current events and news updates from the DIA!
The following are some resources regarding COVID:
1. When to get tested for Coronavirus
2. How to get tested for Coronavirus
3. COVID-19 State Testing Directory
4. At-home Cornavirus Testing
5. Drive-thru Covid-19 Testing
6. When wil...
Michigan releases updated fish consumption guidelines relating to PFAS in Lake St. Clair, Flint River