Utility Billing Updates
1. No penalties are being applied to utility bills that are not paid in full by the due date at this time.
2. Please continue to make payments as you can on your utility bill. There is no need to set up a payment plan as we are not applying any late fees at this time.
3. Shut Offs are still suspended at this time; your account is not in danger of being shut off if the balance is not paid at this time.
4. If you need a final utility bill, you can email email@example.com.. Let us know the date needed on the final bill, and where you would like the final bill sent (email or mail). Please be patient, we will get the final bill to you as soon as possible.
5. Payments can be made online through our E-Services section on the website, or you can leave a check/money order in one of the drop boxes located at City Hall.