Utility Billing Updates
1. Penalties: Penalties are not being applied to utility bills that are not paid in full by the due date at this time. This is temporary; please still make payments on your account as you can.
2. Payment Arrangements: Since there are no penalties being applied to utility accounts at this time, there is no need to set up a payment plan. Please make payments as you are able to on your account in order to keep your bill balance down.
3. Shut Offs: Shut Offs are still suspended at this time. Your account is not in danger of being shut off if the balance is not paid. The red Shut Off notices are not being mailed out.
4. Final Utility Bills: If you need a final bill, you can email email@example.com, or call Angela at 586-716-7631. Please be patient and allow us time to get the final reading and the bill processed; we will get the final bill to you as soon as possible, which can take a couple days. We will need the following information:
- Property address
- Date needed on final bill
- Where you would like final bill sent (email or mail)
5. Payments: There are several ways to make payments on your utility bill at this time:
- Cash - If you need to make a cash payment, please ring the doorbell at City Hall and we will process your payment and give you a receipt.
- Drop box - We have 3 drop boxes at City Hall that are checked several times a day. Please do not leave cash in drop box.
- Mail - You can still mail in a payment to us at City Hall.
- Online/Card - You can make an online payment through our E-Services link (click here!)